Friday, September 4, 2015

Yeah, you read that right. It's a foursome... American Horror Story Hotel


At some point, we had to know that Lady Gaga would be doing something that pushed the limits of the dark sexual nature of television. It is part of the reason we are all going to be watching this year, right? Something tells me that whatever it is, it is going to be so bad it's great because if they are starting the season with a foursome, and it is already out in the press, well...

Here is what Mr Murphy had to say:

"She's the only actress I think I've worked with who wanted to do more explicit stuff than was written. You write a foursome for her and you expect a lot of questions. She never did that." AHS co-creator Ryan Murphy told Entertainment Weekly

"She showed up and she was wearing diamond pasties, a Band-Aid on her hoo-ha, heels, and a black veil that Alexander McQueen made for her on the day before his death. Then the crew gasped in delight and we were off!"

Now, let's talk about the term 'foursome'. Easy to define, four people having sex with each other. Now the Urban dictionary defines it as:
Four people engaged in sex acts at the same time. When three of the four are of the same gender, you have a gangbang. If you have two couples (two men, two women), it´s also named as round bed. 

So my Catholic school upbringing didn't allow me to go past a threesome, as far as definitions were concerned. I always thought that anything above that was just an orgy, right? Wrong! Guess I learned my lesson ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment