Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Spoilers and Rumors For American Horror Story Episode 5: I am Anne Frank Part 2


According to the description that Fox is put out, there's going to be one Big Reveal on this episode of  American Horror Story! I'm surprised how quickly they're giving this information up, but I bet it comes with the bigger question. Can you guess what the reveal is? Yep, that's right! By the end of the night we will know who Bloody Face is! Here's this week's episode description: 
 Sister Jude hires a Nazi hunter to gather evidence against Arden, Dr. Thredson plots to spring Lana and Bloody Face is unmasked. 
Now, what about Anne Frank? By the looks of some pictures that I have found
online at Spoiler TV it seems Anne is not really THE Anne Frank. But I have to wonder if the man who was walking route is her husband? And if he is, how does he know Dr. Arden? Check out the link to see what I mean.

So who do you think bloody face is? I think it's Msgr. Timothy. We've only gotten small hands as to what he has been up to – way too small. I think it's him. Oh, and there is no way Lana is getting out of there :/

Check out the promo by FX:

No comments:

Post a Comment