Sunday, November 18, 2012

Season 2 Episode 5: I Am Anne Frank Part 2 Quotes


Sister Eunice to Grace. ©FX
I Am Anne Frank Part 2 is full of quotes that answer past questions, but lead to many more. A new character, Sam Goodman, has a really good quote that I believe is an undercurrent for most of the characters' stories, if not all in any horror story including all the kids on the Friday the 13th flicks I used to love so much:

"Instincts are everything. We ignore them at our peril." Sam Goodman to Sister Jude

"Rest up dear. You're going under the knife in the morning. You'll need your strength." Sister Eunice to Grace.
Dr. Arden: "You should probably know that I plan on pressing charges."
Sr. Jude: "To what end. She's a confused young woman."
Dr. Arden: "Oh. Not her. You. On your watch that crazy bitch got a hold of a loaded gun and you sent her home without so much as a slap on the wrist. You're ineptitude is staggering."
Sr. Jude: "Dr. Arden, I know in the past you and I have had our differences and you are certainly entitled to a sense of safety here. I hope perhaps you and I can start afresh. "
Dr. Arden: "Is that your idea of an apology?"
Sr. Jude: "Is that what you're looking for? An apology?"
Dr. Arden: "No. I prefer you grovel. I think I am entitled to it. Perhaps if you prostrated yourself on the floor and begged my forgiveness."

"You'll be free to do that work once sister Jude has been turned out. The monsignor will put you in charge and you'll need a strong right hand. Someone you can trust." Sr. Eunice to Dr. Arden

"I don't work here anymore, Frank. As a matter of fact, I never did." Dr. Thredson to Frank the guard of Briarcliff Manor.

"You are going to write about this. You were going to win a Pulitzer prize. I just know it, Lana. You are the person to tell my story." Dr. Thredson to Lana Winters

"I think I made a wrong turn." Lana
"You found my little hobby." Dr. Thredson
"You make furniture?" Lana
"Lamps, mainly. The shades myself." Dr. Thredson
"Really? What kind of material do you use?" Lana
"Skin." Dr. Thredson

"You seem happy, sweetheart are you as happy as you look?" Mr. Brown
"I've never been happier." Anne Frank/Charlotte Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment