Thursday, November 15, 2012

American Horror Story Season 2 Episode 5: I am Anne Frank Part 2 Recap


I'm not even going to go into the point that this post will have a bunch spoilers! It's a recap, hello?

Let's get right down to it. I can not believe that Dr. Thredson is Bloody Face! Holy shyster!! Can you imagine ever being able to talk to a psychiatrist after having Dr. Thredson? I mean seriously, talk about playing with your head, LOL. While I will admit that my guess for Bloody Face was totally wrong, I do want to point out that I was right about there being more questions than answers.

Dr. Arden and Charlotte/Anne's husband. ©FX

Okay, let me see if I can get everything that happened in this episode down, or at least most of the highlights. There really was so much going on but I think my head is going to explode. we have Sister Jude giving Grace a sterilization procedure, aliens visiting Grace, Lana getting out of Briarcliff. Manor, Kit admitting on tape that he killed his wife, his subsequent arrest, Sr. Eunice getting rid of Shelley out that Dr. Arden's office and again playing the dutiful nun for the good Dr., Dr. Arden threatened Sister Jude, Charlotte/Anne gets a lobotomy, Sr. Jude picking up and sleeping with some guy from a bar, we see Wendy frozen, a bowl that may have been made out of a woman's breast, Shelley scaring school kids, Thredson as bloody face and that's what you missed on American Horror Stories... (Any Glee fans out there?)

And there was more, oh so much more! that was just what was on the surface. There were so many undercurrents that is going to take all week to go through this episode. But that is what I'm going to do a – point by point – I'm going to hit everything I think I saw and maybe come up with some theories. I will link in the posts here:

No comments:

Post a Comment