Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Watch the First 5 Minutes of AHS Season 2


Wow! Mr Murphy and company have gifted us with the first five minutes of American Horror Story's second season and I am so excited for it - as if I wasn't ten minutes ago before I saw it. And bonus!! The beginning credits are also shown, the same music is played and I realized how much I miss this show. (BTW, you heard that it is going to be an October constant now, right?)

So, in the first five minutes you see the honeymooners traipsing through Briarcliff Manor explaining its history and their relationship. Talking about sex, their future, kids, etc. Wife is a horror buff, husband lives to please her. And then he sticks his arm in a door... BWAHAHA... I'm giving you a link to watch it on their facebook, because it is on a really cool page you have got to see and has adult contents and a sign in. Let me know what you think!

 The Asylum Doors Are Open

No comments:

Post a Comment