Sunday, October 7, 2012

Season 2 Spoilers and Rumors


I'm going to use this space to write the spoilers and things said for the entire season and the first episode at the same time because - wow! - I can't seem to disconnect them. FX has given us the synopsis for the first episode titled, Welcome to Briarcliff Manor:

"A notorious insane asylum which is home to the deranged serial killer Bloody Face. Lurking in the shadows of this “sanctuary of healing” are terrifying evils that blur the boundaries between reality and insanity."

Much more with video after the jump!


Dr Arden was a Nazi doctor and is responsible for the raspers - what he made out of patients that live in the woods. We will see Anne Frank in 2 episodes. I believe these as Ryan Murphy has a pension for fitting in big stories that everyone knows about into his horror series.

There is a death chute down the stairs we keep seeing(not the spiral ones).Is this how they get the raspers to the woods?

There is an affair going one between Monsignor Timothy and Sister Jude. Sister Jude wears red lingerie under her nun's outfit(see video below).



There is going to be some time travel, I think the first episode will have some back and forth to modern day, with Leo and Teresa according to the trailer? But here is what we've heard:

"this season takes place in an institution for the criminally insane in 1964. What you may not know is that in the sixth episode, we'll flash forward to 2012. We'll leave the theorizing to you..."

I think Leo is going to be sucked back in time by the big bad, and then try to get back to his real time to save is new wife. 

Bloody Face wears a mask made out of the victims skin along with black nightie and opera length gloves.

A young girl is in the institution and we will meet her mother.

Wendy is a school teacher and Lana's girlfriend and she will have her committed.

Trailer: Atheist



Trailer: Insanity



1 comment:

Natalie Jenkins said...

I love the new direction of “American Horror Story,” this year looks better than the first. . It is nice the producers chose a different storyline; I think this will keep the show original. I will miss the new season when it premieres because of my work schedule at DISH. I have a Hopper, and I’ve set it to record the upcoming season. There is a ton of DVR recording space so I will have enough room to capture the entire season. Jessica Lange’s acting is the best I’ve ever seen, and can’t wait to see her as the tormenting nun.

Post a Comment