Monday, June 4, 2012

Tate, I mean Evan, gets to play the HERO!


 Ryan has been out talking about season 2 of American Horror Stories and I have no been keeping up :( Time to move my ass cuz, wow! the little gems that are being released. One of the things that Ryan let go, I think because he likes to talk. That's really okay, we like to listen to him. 


BadAss? Tate ©FX
In an interview with Vulture, one of the things Ryan says is:
 I think that people will love seeing Evan Peters, who was last season’s ultimate badass bad boy and this year is the hero of the show. It’s not like the actors are playing similar parts. They’re going to look different, they’re going to sound different, they’re going to have different accents. It’s a different time period. The actors are so excited to do that and hopefully their enthusiasm will translate.
I get that the actors are doing all types of different things and playing different parts. These are different horror stories that are All American like apple pie. We just get the added bonus of sometimes having a great actor play more than one part in two different seasons.  Great idea! I'm just not following Tate as a Badass? More like dumbf--k. Then again, I would not have wanted to get on his bad side. But I am looking forward to seeing Evan as a hero - so is my 16-year-old daughter ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment