Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Who is coming back? What is going on? The scoop for Season 2!


The co-creator of American Horror Story, Ryan Murphy, announced on Friday during the PaleyFest in Beverly Hills that these actors will be coming back for Season 2: Sarah Paulson (the medium Billie Dean Howard), Evan Peters (Tate Langdon) and Lily Rabe (Nora Montgomery) and of course, Jessica Lange! Murphy has said that they will all be playing different characters, even going so far to say that they will be playing opposite characters then the ones they played in AHS Season 1.

Season 2 will revolve around the character that Lange will play - because she is Jessica 'Golden Globe Winning' Lange(thought I was going to put an F in there, didn't ya?) and we love her and he knows it.
 
The story will be about an institution. Now here is where I step in and admit that I chickened out never got around to posting my guess at Murphy's hints in the Birth episode 11. I still haven't seen them anywhere so I'll post them here and claim I'm first, got it? Okay! I went through frame by frame - yes, I'm that big a fan and loved that he left us hints! See my clips of the hints after the jump...


Here is the hint that it is in an institution:

Psycho files ;) ©FX

And here is the hint that it is in Massachusetts, (which hasn't been confirmed, but they have said it will be in the East):

©FX
 So how excited are you for the next season??? I can't wait... I hope they will continue to drop hints or I may go crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good guesses... I hope you are right about Mass, I live in the state.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Tate will be in it!!!! OMG!!! ~chikia~

Post a Comment