Tuesday, March 20, 2012

EW with the Exclusive: Levine on Season 2 American Horror Story


Squeeeee! I didn't think the season could get any better and now, Waaa hoooo! I cannot wait 'til fall - and we haven't even gotten away from winter way up here in the Great White North. Ryan you are a genius! Updated!!


 I so hope he plays a crazy person in this horror institution... he could pull off a psycho. Yes, dear fans, prepare to be horrified in Oct 2012! 

Now go read the exclusive at EW.

At an Academy of Television Arts & Sciences event, Ryan told us this about pitching the show to Levine:  “He’s a sexy guy so he needs to play a sexy guy, but the guy that is different than who you think he would play,” Murphy shared. “I pitched him the part and he listened, slack jawed, and simply said, ‘I’m in.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment