Thursday, January 5, 2012

American Horror Story: 1x1 Pilot Quotes


©FX
 American Horror Story's pilot episode started out with a bang or should I say 'pop' as in the sound of of popping fireworks the ginger twins like to play with. It is chuck full of fun and revealing quotes. Here are just a few:


Addy: "Excuse me. You are going to die in there."

Gynecologist to Vivien: "Are you having any problems with arousal?"
Vivien: "Not when I'm by myself."


Ben: "You know I'm really glad we named you Violet instead of our second choise."
Violet: "Which was?"
Ben and Vivien say together: "Sunshine."

Constance to Moira: "Why is it always the old whore who acts the part of a moralistic prude."

Constance to Moira: "Don't make me kill you again."

Constance: "That girl is a monster. I love her to death. I'm a good Christian but Jesus H. Christ, you know if they'd have invented some of those tests a few years ago, I would of..."


Constance: "There's always room in my home for mongrels." (like her grandson?)

Tate: "The world is a filthy place. It's a filthy goddam horror show."




No comments:

Post a Comment