Friday, December 2, 2011

American Horror Story: Season 1, Episode 9: Spooky Little Girl Quotes


Hayden and Travis ©FX
 Who said what on American Horror Story? Here are my favorite quotes from episode 1x9:

 "It's just a matter of time, Ben. The spirit is willing, and the flesh is weak" young Moira

Constance to Travis: "Maybe that's why you used to come over here early, huh? Before I come home?
so you can spend some time diddling with her. Whispering sweet nothings in her ear."



Travis: "How come you rocked out with me?"
Hayden: "To see if I could do it with a guy who's still alive."
Hayden to her sister: "I've decided to stay here in La-la-land. This is my home now."

Hayden to Ben: "By the way, I had the abortion. You don't have to worry about it anymore."

Dr. Hall to Ben: "Your wife's twins have different fathers."

Constance: "Tell me you did not crawl on top of that man's wife?"
Tate: "...don't tell Violet!"

Hayden to Dr Montgomery: "What? Are you going to drag him out of here, Casper?"

Luke to Ben: "I'm shooting blanks."

"Congratulations, Dr. Harmon, You're finally started to see things as they are." old Moira

Watch Spooky Little Girl on Amazon (paid)

No comments:

Post a Comment