Thursday, December 29, 2011

Location of American Horror Story for Season 2 is...


 Ryan gave a hint to Season 2 of American Horror Story to EW.com, saying that there was a secret in the episode of Birth. He did not say that the secret was the location of where the season will take place. Therefore, my best guess for the location of American Horror Story season 2 is New York City. How did I come up with that one? Elementary my dear American Horror Story fan, I'll tell you after the jump...
Michael Ausiello of TVLine had a spoilery Blind item back on the 12th of December:


Which brings us to our latest blind item…
"Rumor has it that a hit freshman drama series is packing its bags and heading to a new hood in Season 2. And not just any hood — the biggest hood in the world: New York City!"

In one of the comments someone notes:

"Oh, and then there’s the new set being built. Plans call for a NYC brownstone."

Not sure what i think about that.... but Ausiello is usually right on and I haven't heard of any other shows moving locations. So this is what I am going with.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good point, but there wasn't any mention of NY in he show. Maybe that is to throw us off. I just wish Violet and Tate were staying!!!! *snif*

Denise said...

Agreed about the throw off, think it may be Revenge that is moving to NY instead.

Post a Comment