Thursday, November 3, 2011

American Horror Story: 1X5 Halloween (part 2) Quotes


The foreshadowing seen in these episodes comes across strongly when you go back and read the quotes from previous shows. Enjoy going 'I should have known!' after reading these again. Here is my list of quotes from Season 1 Episode 5: Halloween (part 2) that  had me rewinding to see again:

Tate: "I painted it black, I know how you don't like normal things."
Violet: "You're the first boy that ever gave me a flower. Thank you, I love it."

Ben: "She(Hayden) was at my door ten minutes ago."
Larry: "Shit! Was she pissed?"

Hayden: "I wanted to apologize.... I just thought it would be a shame to allow those lovely bubbles go to waste. I'm sure your maid can deal with the ring."

Steph to Violet: "She's like those lonely fat chicks who marry guys on death row. You're deeply, deeply disturbed."

Chad to Larry: "What do you think you're doing to my house?"


Nora whispers in Ben's ear: "Save the baby."

Chad: "I feel like I'm doomed for all of eternity to be trapped in an unhappy, adulterous relationship, working on this goddamn house. Which will never be just the way I want it."

No comments:

Post a Comment