Friday, December 9, 2011

American Horror Story: 1x10 Smoldering Children Quotes


©FX

American Horror story always has great quotes, the writers are amazing and the actors do very well at delivering them. Here is my list of quotes from Episode 10: Smoldering Children that  had me rewinding to see again:

Tate: "Thank you for the salty pig meat we are about to eat, along with the rest of the rest of the indigestible swill. And thank you for our new charade of a family. My father ran away when I was only six, and if I had known any better I would have joined him. And, also because she's been trying to get back into this house ever since she lost it, Lord, a big thank you for blinding the asshole that's doing my mother so he can't see what everybody knows: that she doesn't really love him."
Addie: "Amen."

Constance to the detectives in interrogation:
"Once I knew that Hugo cheated, he was no more to me than dog shit."

Constance: The colored section? What on Earth would he be doing there?”

Ben at the mental ward visiting Vivien: "But, you'll be able to come home in a day or two. I promise you."
Vivien: "I'm not going back to that house."

Violet: "Makes sense. He sent Mom away. I don't know why I thought I was safe. I just assumed I was his little girl. What a fantasy... I'm so stupid and naive sometimes! Of course he is going to send me away too."

Constance to Larry with a knife at his nether parts: "Now, likely I won't have the upper body strength to saw you in half the way you did my poor Travis, but I certainly could cut off the smaller parts!"

Violet: "So why'd you keep it a secret?"
Tate: "'Hi, I'm Tate. I'm dead. Want to hook up?' I don't think so."

Larry: "They're sending me out of state to serve my sentence. Illinois. Though, I understand that the penitentiary there has a very fine theater program."

Watch Smoldering Children on Amazon (paid)

No comments:

Post a Comment