Friday, November 25, 2011

Violet Harmon Profile


Violet Harmon is a main character played by Taissa Farmiga.

Taissa Farmiga as Violet Harmon. ©FX
Profession: A teenager who attends public high school.

Violet Harmon Facts:
  • She was very interested in the house when she found out about previous owners murder/suicide. 
  • She is portrayed as being depressed. Moria refers to her room as the room of a depressed teenager. 
  • She is bullied at her new school. She has tried to commit suicide, some fans believe she may have succeeded.
  • She makes friends with her father's patient Tate, who turns out to be an entity of the house.
  • She loses her virginity to Tate.
Strong Relationships
Character Connections
  • Saw the maid as an old person who was trying to get it on with her father.
  • Experienced a home invasion with her mother and watch Tate kill.
  • Took the bully from her school to the basement and scared her hair white.
  • Knows Tate is dead and sees others in the house.
Violet Quotes:

Episode 1X10 Smoldering Children:

"Makes sense. He sent Mom away. I don't know why I thought I was safe. I just assumed I was his little girl. What a fantasy... I'm so stupid and naive sometimes! Of course he is going to send me away too."

No comments:

Post a Comment