|Taissa Farmiga as Violet Harmon. ©FX|
Violet Harmon Facts:
- She was very interested in the house when she found out about previous owners murder/suicide.
- She is portrayed as being depressed. Moria refers to her room as the room of a depressed teenager.
- She is bullied at her new school. She has tried to commit suicide, some fans believe she may have succeeded.
- She makes friends with her father's patient Tate, who turns out to be an entity of the house.
- She loses her virginity to Tate.
- Saw the maid as an old person who was trying to get it on with her father.
- Experienced a home invasion with her mother and watch Tate kill.
- Took the bully from her school to the basement and scared her hair white.
- Knows Tate is dead and sees others in the house.
Episode 1X10 Smoldering Children:
"Makes sense. He sent Mom away. I don't know why I thought I was safe. I just assumed I was his little girl. What a fantasy... I'm so stupid and naive sometimes! Of course he is going to send me away too."