|Sarah Paulson as Billie Dean Howard. ©FX|
Billie Dean Howard Facts:
- Ryan Murphey said in an interview that we should consider her legit.
- Billie Dean freaks Violet out by knowing something about her dying grandmother that only Violet would know.
- She talks to Adelaide over on the other side and tells Constance that she is a 'pretty girl' over there.
- Knows that Violet is dead in 1X11. Violet asks her not to tell anyone, ie Constnace who is in the room, and Billie doesn't.
- Does not want Tate in the same room with her.
1X11 Birth (talking about the ghosts in the house): The evil. It's a force just like any other, Violet, pure physics - real and powerful. Created by events. Events that unleash physic energy into the environment where it is absorbed. Like the way a battery stores energy. You'll see it all the time in places like prisons or asylums. Negative energy feeds on trauma and pain. It draws those things to it. The force here in this house is larger than the many individual traumas. And it has a need. It wants to break through. It wants to move in our world, it's using those trapped between this world and the next as conduits.