Wednesday, November 23, 2011

American Horror Stories: Rubber Man Spoiler Quotes - Your Best Guess?


Recent Promo and Spoilers Can be found here.

I'm loving all of the great coverage of this week's American Horror Story episode. Here are some spoiler quotes from E!Online and who I think may have said them. Agree or disagree? You know where to post it ;)

The Montgomery Family
"You shot me."
~Dr. Charles Montgomery in a flashback when Nora and him are in the house. She doesn't think she is dead.
Nope! Ben to Vivien.

"How come she gets to have two and we don't get to have any?"
~Hayden, saw it on a spoiler video.
Got it!!

"It's kind of romantic, isn't it? Now they'll be together forever."
~Constance, I think she is grooming Violet to be with her son.
Nope, Tate about the boys.

"I know you've suffered a long time. I'm here to help you."
~Hayden, I'm not sure about this one, but I think she is trying to get someone to do something(Moira? She has been suffering along with many others....)
Nope, Tate to Nora??

"I think you should get over your compulsive need to please the ladies of this house."
~Constance to her dead husband.
Nope! Moira to Tate

"If you are about to diagnose me with post-traumatic shock syndrome I'm going to bash your goddamn face in."
~Vivian to Ben
Got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment